Christmas and the New Year







Apologies from the Johnson-De Pelsemaekers for our slowness in posting photos and sending out thank you cards. Both are being addressed at the moment. Since Eva's birthday we have had a busy few months. First was major planning for a move to Wellington, this involved several trips to Wellington, job negotations and house hunting. In the end we decided not to go as when we looked around Wellington for houses we quickly realised that we were pretty lucky where we were. So we decided to stay here so that Tom could get his Masters Degree and we could be comfortably poor for awhile, enjoying our home which has been undergoing more renovations and is starting to take shape (photos to follow on completion). In November we had visitors from Belgium (Herbert, Katrine and Marie) which was really nice and Eva had a big sister (3 months older) for awhile. We also received our wedding photos which are beautiful - one featuring on the thank you cards which are being posted as we speak.
Eva has also had a busy few months, starting to walk and talk and even sing. E-I-E-I-O is her favourite at the moment. Christmas was really nice - very quiet- with Tom unfortunately having to work a lot and Eva and myself lounging around doing a bit of gardening and lots of reading and playing. New Years was the traditional Harwood beach bonfire which was a great way to get rid of a large portion of the branches and trees we are cutting back - I wish we could have one every week.
However, I know what everyone is really interested in are the photos of Eva so here they are, a few with her new Christmas toys and some other cute ones I liked.
Happy New Year!
Anna Louise, Tom and Eva Louise

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home